Common reasons for Going Solar:
Lower or eliminate your electric bill:Electric energy prices have steadily increased over
the past 20 years at a rate near 4% and over 22% in just the past two years.?
If we use this?example at 4% increases:
- Average monthly electricity bill today is: $200.00
- Over 12 months you'll spend: $2,400.00
- The next 10 years you will spend: $29,938
- The next 30 years electricity will cost you: $139,848
Increased Home Value
- A home with $0 electric bill -- a powerful selling point
- Property value will increase $12,300 for every $1,000 you save on electricity per year**
- In the case above your property value will increase: $29,520 and you will have saved over $114,000.00 at the same time.
Has your retirement fund taken a hit lately? In addition to increased home value, Residential Solar can produce small, but certain long-term returns. You can:
- Pay $226,705.89 to your electric company over 30 years
- See 0 return on your investment
- Invest money into a Solar System
- After you pay off your solar system, you have 30+ years of free electricity
This is a huge return on your investment considering that you will be saving at least 20 years of electricity.